Effective advertising means
keeping your WHY
in front of your DO.
WHY you advertise determines a great deal of what you’ll expect me to DO. To make sure we’re together from git-go to got done, I’ve found this five step process an effective method:
- ALIGN: We’ll start by making sure we can work together.
- UNCOVER: What’s the real story? We’ll dig deep to find your true story.
- STRATEGIZE: I’ll build a plan based on findings of uncovery.
- IMPLEMENT: Focused action brings results. I’ll watch over every detail.
- REFINE: When you win, I win. Launching your campaign is just the start.
One thing is certain, what you’re doing is not getting the job done–otherwise, you wouldn’t be looking at advertising firms. My task is to uncover what you want, ascertain what you have to work with, and develop a plan to get the job done. Or, you can keep doing what you’ve done and continue getting what you’ve got. Together, you and I can do better.